A diver is welding repairs onto a rig, which is covered by coral, sponges, starfish, and crabs. Colourful fish swim around him cascading air bubbles through the water. The ocean is deep with darkness, but full of vitality and life. The piece is based on photographic references of real organisms, however the composition is entirely fictional fantasy.
Cards featuring this artwork can be purchased in sets of 3, 6, or 12, or individually. Save $1 for ordering a set of 6, or save $2 for ordering a set of 12.
If you want a sophisticated way to say thanks or celebrate, you should mail a classy art card instead of something cheesy from the pharmacy! The price is just as affordable, yet the card elevates your personal message. They make for tasteful and charming gifts, too, for people who enjoy stationery and sending a beautifully written letter.
- Printed on 100% Recycled Matte 265g paper, UV coated.
- Each card is blank. Don’t worry though! I print subtle dotted lines to guide your writing so your message looks neat and eloquent.
- Artist name and website is on the back.
- The interior of the card is white, and the back of the card is either white or black depending on the intensity and colours of the artwork.
- Decorative packaging makes a set the perfect, sweet gift.
The artists prints cards in batches, and while some sets are on standby and ready to ship, sometimes additional time is necessary for processing an order. Want a mixed set of specific images and don’t see it in my store? Would you like to order a larger quantity? Contact me.
Welding-themed cards featuring the following artwork:
The original artwork may or may not be available for sale, please check for more information on its respective page. See the Mixed Sets section for sets with assorted artwork.